Online VIP Participant and Group Application
Lions VIP Fishing Tournament | Outer Banks, NC | October 22, 23, and 24, 2018
- The number of applicants will be limited to 500 and will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Each person attending must fill out a separate application. This includes all drivers, workers, spouses, volunteers and guides requiring accommodations. Otherwise rooms are not guaranteed.
- Forms must be filled out completely and signed or they will be returned and you will then be put in order of acceptance according to the date of the next submission.
- Local transportation and the coordination of this transportation is the responsibility of the group leaders and participants.
- No alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs may be in a participant’s possession or consumed by a participant while participating in the event. Any participant found violating this regulation will be sent home.
- If there are any accidents or medical needs while at the tournament you are required to call 252-202-2329.
- Entering your name and clicking Submit on the form indicates your acceptance of these terms, and is your legally binding signature for this application.
- By entering my name and submitting this online application, I, the undersigned do hereby release and discharge the NC Lions VIP Fishing Tournament, and any of its agents, affiliates, employees, and servants from any and all claims, liabilities, demands, or rights which I, or any of my friends or relatives, may have against said Tournament or its agents, affiliates, employees, or servants on account of connecting with or growing out of any injury, accident, loss, or damage or suffering, I or my immediate family may hereafter sustain arising out of acceptance of this application.
- By entering my name and submitting this online application I further agree to release to the VIP Tournament all rights and privileges to photographs taken of me for use in VIP Fishing Tournament publicity that is in the proper interest of the Tournament.
- By entering my name and submitting this online application I attest that I have read, or caused to be read to me, the foregoing and do hereby acknowledge that I fully understand each and every part thereof. I acknowledge these regulations and agree to abide by them.
- Fees are $85 if you are visually impaired and $100 if you are sighted
- Fee includes three nights lodging, (Mon., Tues, & Wed.) six meals, fishing and educational workshops.
- No refunds after October 10. We regret that necessary advance commitment for housing prevents us from refunding fees after October 10, 2018.
- After submitting application you will be directed to make payment of $85 for VIPs and $100 for sighted via paypal on our website. If you prefer, you may write a check, payable to VIP Fishing Tournament, Inc.
- Mail check to: Gwen A. White, Executive Director, P O Box 140, Columbia, NC, 27925.